Thank you for you interest in Elizabeth City State University, where students are exposed to exciting research opportunities that extend their learning beyond textbooks and classrooms, and where learning is enhanced by a number of specialized academic support programs. As one of The University of North Carolina system schools, Elizabeth City State University offers challenging programs of study, and a diverse student body. We know that you have many college options, and are honored to be part of your college seach.
We recommend that international applicants review the requirements for admission before submitting an application.
Please proceed to the next screen, to tell us a little about yourself. NOTE: to insure successful email communication, please be sure to provide us with your personal, and not a school based (i.e., does not include extension of countyname.k.12.nc.us), email address.
This email is already being used.
To select your school from a drop-down list, begin by typing in a key portion of the school name, or the city in which the school is located. For example, for Community High School in Boston, MA, enter either 'Community' or 'Boston'. Then select your school from the list returned. If the high school you attended is outside the United States, please select foreign high school.
Your residency for tuition purposes determines your in-state or out-of-state status and may impact your admission, tuition, scholarship or financial aid eligibility. North Carolina residency for tuition purposes is governed by North Carolina state law. More information about North Carolina residency for tuition purposes can be found at www.ncresidency.org.
Do you claim to be a North Carolina Resident?
Residency Certification Number (RCN)
After you have completed your residency interview through RDS, please enter your Residency Certification Number (RCN) below. This number is unique to you and will enable the campus to access your residency determination.
1. Have you ever been found responsible for a disciplinary violation at any educational institution you have attended from 9th grade (or the international equivalent) forward, whether related to academic misconduct or behavioral misconduct, that resulted in your probation, suspention, removal, dismissal, or expulsion from the institution?
Please provide a detailed and thorough explanation below, including dates, specific circumstances and outcome.
2. Have you ever been adjudicated guilty or convicted of a misdemeanor, felony, or other crime? [Note that you are not required to answer "yes" to this question, or provide an explanation, if the criminal adjudication or conviction has been expunged, sealed, annulled, pardoned, destroyed, erased, impounded, or otherwise ordered by a court to be kept confidential.
3. Do you have any criminal charges pending against you?
4. Have you entered a plea of no contest or nolo contendere, or an Alford plea, to a misdemeanor, felony, or other criminal charge; or received a deferred prosecution or prayer for judgment continued for such a charge; or otherwise accepted responsibility for such a crime?
5. Have you received any type of discharge from military service "other than an honorable discharge"?
For authentication purposes please confirm your email in the textbox below. This will act as your electronic signature agreeing that the information provided on the previous tabs is correct.